Why become a member? ×

United Breaks Guitars ....

slazman

Great song for anyone who's ever flown with an instrument. If I recall correctly the outcome from this was good for him and bad for United - always nice to see the little guy winning one for a change!

Edited by Bigwan

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1336737340' post='1650200']
As I said before United were trying to do us all a favour so we wouldn't have to listen to any more of his mediocre songs.
[/quote]

lol. I remember one of my relatives booked a seat for her cello on a flight. I think it is what I would do if I had an expensive instrument to be fair. I remember when my sister went on a trip to poland with an orchestra and the twats on the ground managed to smash the headstock off of a £10 000 double bass! Idiots.

Reminds me of story, my bass tutor went to New York, while he was there he saw a Gibson (l5 I think) and ended up buying it, about $15000 I recall him saying, spent 2 hours arguing with them to either let him insure the guitar or let him put it in a stowaway on board, in the end they agreed for him to bring it on board! It got home safe and sound :)