Why become a member? ×

G&L Tribute L-2000, **NOW SOLD**

tom1946

Hi all, I'm doing this VERY reluctantly because it's best the G&L I've ever owned. I love it nearly as much as my wife so it hurts like hell to sell it.
I guess you all know how good these are, it has the maple board too which in my opinion is the best.
Totally unabused with a low action.
The ONLY reason that this is here is because of my neck problem which means I can't use it now :( It's not heavy in the grand scheme of things, just 9lbs 5ozs but it's too much to bear now. I've never seen another one of this colour, I've never played one as good. Recent Rotosound strings.

I'm asking £400 delivered to UK mainland only. I won't ship overseas, sorry I've been burnt once, never again.
No trades thanks unless you have something really good that weighs 7 to 7.5 lbs max.

I'm not going to reduce it because if it doesn't sell I won't be too upset ;)

pics:

I don't have a gigbag but it'll be packed securely, I'm known for it.

Thanks for looking. :(

Edited by tom1946

Bought one with an identical body but R/W board off 2x18 a couple of weeks ago (it's one month older than this one). It's a seriously lovely bass - I much prefer the colour to those that are available in the current Tribute range. I'd been after an L2000 for about a year and I'm so glad that I've finally got one. Good luck with the sale, Tom - whoever gets this won't be disappointed.