Why become a member? ×

Zoom B3 - SOLD

dannybuoy

Selling my practically brand new Zoom B3. Mint condition, never used outside of the bedroom, not even been on the floor my foot has not even touched it! [b]£120 posted[/b], knock a fiver off if you can pick up from Croydon or meet between there and Waterloo / London Bridge during the week!

NOW SOLD

Edited by dannybuoy

Cor, might have set a selling time record on here!

It's a great unit Kev, but I've found that I only really use overdrive/distortion/fuzz on bass, which I already have covered in other pedals. Most of the fx are excellent, but I don't need them. It is a bargain though considering you get a drum machine, looper, tuner, audio interface, etc all thrown in too.

[quote name='dannybuoy' timestamp='1333710615' post='1605527']
Cor, might have set a selling time record on here!

It's a great unit Kev, but I've found that I only really use overdrive/distortion/fuzz on bass, which I already have covered in other pedals. Most of the fx are excellent, but I don't need them. It is a bargain though considering you get a drum machine, looper, tuner, audio interface, etc all thrown in too.
[/quote]

Well the drum machine, looper and interface are the things selling it to me at the moment, plus id have effects like phaser, flanger, delay etc which i would never normally buy individual pedals for....

But consideration seems academic, you have a buyer :P

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1333714719' post='1605600']
Well the drum machine, looper and interface are the things selling it to me at the moment, plus id have effects like phaser, flanger, delay etc which i would never normally buy individual pedals for...
[/quote]

And a plethora of amp sims...

I preferred some of the grittier amp sims of the B2, none of the B3 ones really float my boat except for the B15 which cops a good Motown sound. Pretty much every other effect is miles better on the B3 and there are individual blend controls for the effects, the entire patch, as well as a separate master blend. The filters and compressors are particularly good which is something tat let the B2 down also.

Anyway, this is now sold!

[quote name='dannybuoy' timestamp='1333727148' post='1605819']
I preferred some of the grittier amp sims of the B2, none of the B3 ones really float my boat except for the B15 which cops a good Motown sound. Pretty much every other effect is miles better on the B3 and there are individual blend controls for the effects, the entire patch, as well as a separate master blend. The filters and compressors are particularly good which is something tat let the B2 down also.

Anyway, this is now sold!
[/quote]

That's good to know cheers. I'm thinking about trying one out too but was hoping I wasn't just being influenced by the funky display.