Why become a member? ×

TRADED: 2 1000W Ashdown ABM (Neodynium) Mini48 cabs with flight cases

Guest teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]These cabs are so punchy and loud, I have my settings dialled in brilliantly with these cabs but come gig time I consistently use someone elses cabs (2 4by10's or 1 8by10). My desire to take my own cabs to the gigs just isn't there any more especially if there is something perfectly good for me to use, but, I hate sounding like a plank through the 10inch speakers with my 8inch eq's.

I bought these from JimmySims on here about a year and a half ago.

Before I bought them, Jimmy had them reconed with Neodynium drivers and had the flight cases custom made for them. With the Neo cones they are now 1000w per cab rated at 8ohm.

They also have the newer style Ashdown grills (full width logo) with them but I prefer and use the old style ones.

In perfect working order, the odd scuff to the tolex here and there but nothing too bad.

Should you wish to research courier costs, the dimension and weight of each of these is:[/font][/size][list]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]In the flight case - 46kg, H58.5cm, W50cm, D46 cm[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Out of Flight Case - 20.5kg, H47.5cm, W47.5cm, D33cm[/font][/size]
[/list]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I am in Leeds for pickup, would also consider meeting half way and may even deliver for the price for diesel. Also, an option to have them taken up to Edinburgh area with family.[/font]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I would value the 2 cabs and flight cases at £450, obviously I am open to offers. For trades, what have you got? Don't need a cab any more but am open to Basses (4 String) and Heads and may consider adding something to the deal.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Would consider selling the cabs seperately to the flight cases but would need to shift the flight cases first.

Matt[/font][/size]
[attachment=105749:ABMAll.jpg] [attachment=105753:ABMStack.jpg] [attachment=105750:ABMBack.jpg] [attachment=105755:ABMSide.jpg] [attachment=105752:ABMGrill.jpg] [attachment=105751:ABMCases.jpg]
Higher Res Pics [url="https://plus.google.com/photos/104769422499295922128/albums/5734238436216307025?authkey=COmV9aiUq4qGEg"]here[/url]

Edited by teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

Okay, will amend now, thought I only had to put a value on if For Sale, sorry. Also, as per original post, I am in Leeds and the dimensions are on there should anyone wish to investigate a courier.

Edited by teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

Ah, thank you very much for the reassurance.

I will stop being so impatient and hope that someone bites soon.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...
Guest teamcoy

As requested, [color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Out of Flight Case - 20.5kg, H47.5cm, W47.5cm, D33cm[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Also, updated first post to make pricing and options a bit more clear.[/font][/color]

The flight cases have the band name 'Saturdays' on it... you played bass for THEM??? I now value your cabs at 6p each. ;)

In all seriousness, £450 for these two cabs and flight cases is a damn steal... its less than most 4x10 are new. A good man to deal with as well!

Guest teamcoy

Cheers Russ.

JimmySims did some session work for them before he sold them on to me... Honest. ;o)

Believe he is in the fortunate position of having some kind of arrangement with Aguilar, hence having no use for these great cabs any more if my memory serves.

Not sure why these havent gone... £450 is more than reasonable. If I had the room I'd buy them on general principle. The market be slow these days, I've had to massively reduce stuff just to see it gone. But still, £450 is a steal (couple it with my MoMark 600w head and youve got a mighty powerful cheap as hell pro rig!) Bump to you good sir, Bump to you.

Guest teamcoy

What does anyone out there have to trade for these bad boys?

Make me an offer, want to either shift them soon or stop trying and keep them until people realise how good these are.

Have just sold a bass and my old head so could add some money to a trade too.

Edited by teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

Cheers [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Johann and Marshall.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Have replied to your PMs.[/font][/color]

Guest teamcoy

All PM's replied to now. Cheers to all for your interest.

These bad boys will hopefully soon have a new home, at this stage though, still available.

Guest teamcoy

These are still available type bump.

Have just replied to the PM's. Sorry I took a while people, busy week.