Why become a member? ×

Harley Benton

Geek99

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Ive set few of them up but not too sure what one you are on about, playability is ok on them, but without upgrading it, i wouldn't expect high end sound from them if you get me, wiring seems to me a bit on cheap side too as i had too solder few jacks and pots. Are they worth the money, I think that they do for the price. [/font]

[quote name='Kiryll Konyaev' timestamp='1332794157' post='1593307']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Ive set few of them up but not too sure what one you are on about, playability is ok on them, but without upgrading it, i wouldn't expect high end sound from them if you get me, wiring seems to me a bit on cheap side too as i had too solder few jacks and pots. Are they worth the money, I think that they do for the price. [/font]
[/quote]

+1

You get what you pay for from Thomann.de unless it's branded and you know what your expecting.

I'd suggest looking at the 'Named' alternatives to that bass you mentioned and no doubt, end up more satisfied.

BSB

I had a BeatBass - their Hofner Macca Bass knockoff - and it was lovely.

For the money, they're great value and I shifted mine for what I paid for it. I guess it depends on how hung up you are on 'The Name'.

[quote name='rushbo' timestamp='1332881956' post='1594502']
I had a BeatBass - their Hofner Macca Bass knockoff - and it was lovely.

For the money, they're great value and I shifted mine for what I paid for it.
[/quote]
That's about all you can ask IMHO