Why become a member? ×

EA Micro Head.

eubassix

[quote name='eubassix' timestamp='1332704828' post='1591957']
were failing, I bought a 110/220 convertor (about the size of a std. multi-plug) and have used it with this since. You could risk the [/quote]

If it's that small it won't be rated at the power that the amp can potentialy draw from it's supply.

[quote name='eubassix' timestamp='1332759609' post='1592553']
It was EA who suggested the small/std. unit
[/quote]

Doesn't surprise me in the least :crazy:

Best let any potential buyer know the safety risks of using that 'std/small' unit just in case there's any come back. Who ever it was at EA who told you to use it should be taken out and shot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very interested! Looking for a rig for double bass and electric. What's the deal with the voltage converters? Is there a problem with using the amp just plugged in without any of the converters? Also any idea about courier costs to London?
Thanks

[quote name='rhodbass' timestamp='1336675787' post='1649418']
Very interested! Looking for a rig for double bass and electric. What's the deal with the voltage converters? Is there a problem with using the amp just plugged in without any of the converters? Also any idea about courier costs to London? Thanks
[/quote]
Thanks Rhod. Voltage Converter had been OK but added the converter when I read about some issues and have used since. I think the new models might have a 110/220 switch (?) which seems a better idea (as long as you remember to use it !). Courier is included in the price. Price also includes the small/simple Converter which was recommended by EA and used without issue since (... but questioned somewhere above). I also have a bigger/more powerful unit if preffered.

Edited by eubassix

• 4 months later...