Why become a member? ×

Must be the best bass ever...

Jobiebass

I really dont need to put ANY text to this link at all... thats that good..

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Custom-Painted-Electric-Bass-Guitar_W0QQitemZ220219804516QQihZ012QQcategoryZ4713QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]Rebel Custom Bass[/url]

check the clear pot cover!
You think this guy would swap me for my Fretless Jazz and EBMM 'Ray??

edit: Oh crap, people have started bidding on it.

Edited by Jobiebass

[quote name='Musky' post='174398' date='Apr 11 2008, 10:49 AM']£52 with a day to go? There's a guy selling them new for just £7 more.

I can spot a business opportunity here - I'm off to buy some red emulsion! :)[/quote]

Dont forget to take off the strings and the scratchplate and replace the potcover with a 1mm thin piece of ill fitting plastic!!

But wait, set the action really low on the E string and put some paper under there to get rid of the fretbuzz.

[quote name='Jobiebass' post='174420' date='Apr 11 2008, 11:13 AM']Dont forget to take off the strings and the scratchplate and replace the potcover with a 1mm thin piece of ill fitting plastic!!

But wait, set the action really low on the E string and put some paper under there to get rid of the fretbuzz.[/quote]
Eliminate fretbuzz altogether by not including any strings! :)
If you look in the background on the last pic, you can see that he copied the design from one of his shoes!

[quote name='BigBeefChief' post='174432' date='Apr 11 2008, 11:37 AM']What jobs do you guys do that allows you to view ebay links during the day??

I'm in the wrong line of business.

Either that or the IT department here are over zealous.[/quote]

Im a Sanctions Investigator for a large UK bank (sorry im not allowed to say which one due to the sensitive nature of my job)
So im here finding terrorists all day and arm dealers... and on ebay :)
w00p

[quote name='BigBeefChief' post='174432' date='Apr 11 2008, 11:37 AM']What jobs do you guys do that allows you to view ebay links during the day??

I'm in the wrong line of business.

Either that or the IT department here are over zealous.[/quote]

I'm in IT. And you can bet I'm over zealous :)