Why become a member? ×

gafs bits

gafbass02

[quote name='bassboy115' post='17830' date='Jun 14 2007, 08:10 PM']is it a fender jazz?...the headstock looks different[/quote]

Im guessing its a Fender Jazz with a replacement Status graphite neck with leds. Very Cool..........!

i saw one of those ibanezs in a shop yesterday exept it was a 5er. I wanted to try it out but the guy made up some excuse about sum1 having bought it. I just thought to myself "wtf does it have a price on it then?" surley he would have made some effort to make it look sold?

The markbass also looks extremly sexy. I might get a markbass head to go with a couple of SWR cabs.

Edited by EdwardHimself

thanks guys, the jazz used to be a 91 mij 60s reissue now only the body and three of the tuners are original, the neck is a status graphite, with fretfx leds, it has an east j retro, emgs, badass 2, hipshot, etc etc and is my main bass and a real head turner!, the markbass rig is superb and soooo loud!, compared to the trace its a bit brighter and less low mid punchy its harder to eq to as the low eq is a tad too low also the low on the vpf is a litttle too low, BUT its awesome and im sooo glad i made the switch!