Why become a member? ×

I know JV Squiers are good but...

Nibody

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FENDER-SQUIER-EARLY-JV-SERIES-82-PRECISION-EARLY-H-STCK-LOGO-100-ORIGINAL-COND-/250991468025?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item3a7041ddf9"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FENDER-SQUIER-EARLY-JV-SERIES-82-PRECISION-EARLY-H-STCK-LOGO-100-ORIGINAL-COND-/250991468025?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item3a7041ddf9[/url]

Seems slightly expensive - you can get a nice 70's P for that.. or is there something I'm missing??

[quote name='Nibody' timestamp='1328914218' post='1534945']Seems slightly expensive ... or is there something I'm missing??[/quote]
Scarcity. If you're looking at this and thinking "Squier" you're thinking the wrong thing. As future collectibles go - if all the production stamps and codes check out - this would be a good investment piece. Yes, it has been priced for eBay - meaning the vendor has factored in a percentage to recoup listing, final valuation and payment fees - but that's the way people are approaching sales these days.

Edited by noelk27

Agree with comments above. nearly £1500 is top money i think, but it's certainly an £1100++ guitar. Certainly worth punting it at this price though, as they so rarely show up.
Regards quality of build, components, playability, and sound, as Luke above hints at, there isn't much around thats better than these early ones. My two are fabulous, and I'd be very sorry to part with them, although i would at that price!! :D

[quote name='Rick's Fine '52' timestamp='1328972729' post='1535468']
Agree with comments above. nearly £1500 is top money i think, but it's certainly an £1100++ guitar. Certainly worth punting it at this price though, as they so rarely show up.
Regards quality of build, components, playability, and sound, as Luke above hints at, there isn't much around thats better than these early ones. My two are fabulous, and I'd be very sorry to part with them, although i would at that price!! :D
[/quote]
what even that Jazz???????????? really?