Why become a member? ×

Ashdown LB30 - **SOLD**

obbm

[quote name='Pentode' timestamp='1327991298' post='1519891']
I'm sure this has been said before, but don't be fooled by the 30watt rating. The LB30's much, much louder than you'd think.

A good deal from Mr Cable Guru himself! :)
[/quote]

I totally agree, The LB30 is a brilliant amp, I should know i used to have one, probably gonna be shot down but don't let the fact it's chinese built put you off, IMHO, the UK ones were supposed to be limited to 100, when i was looking they were way over this figure.

Edited by bozzie

[quote name='bozzie' timestamp='1328028490' post='1520557']
don't let the fact it's chinese built put you off,
[/quote]

It would be interesting to do a blind test with the UK and Chinese LB30s' - I suspect there's very little, if any difference in the actual tone etc.

Unless anybody knows otherwise. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Im trying to sell one of these and mine is Chinese to, but should that make any difference. Both UK and PRC made heads are exactly the same spec.

Just made in different countries. Its shouldn't put people off. To be honest I have kinda given up selling mine, loads of interest none serious.

Have a bump gezzer

Edited by deanbean502

I've told a couple of guys about these amps :P at these prices :D & while they would love too :happy: they just ain't got the $$$

Fabulous little amps, had mine almost 2 years now & use it practically every day without a hic-cup, it always makes me smile :)

GLWTS

Cheerz, John