Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Fender Roscoe Beck V

Onox

Hello,

I want to sell my rare Fender Roscoe Beck V Signature Bass. It is completly passiv and has a wonderfull punchy Low B, the best I ever heared (Jep I know Dingwall, but its still true).

The Bass looks like new, now scratches or Dings and Dongs. The color is called Green Teal Metallic.

You can select the PUs with a 3-way-selector-switch. For each PU is a little seriel-paralel-singlecoil-switch. The Knobs are Matser-Volume and Master-Tone.

The Master-Tone is a Push-Pull-Potiometer, when you pull it the neck PU becomes 20% more quiet when you have both PUs activated. In singlecoil-mode this means a classic Jazz Bass Tone.

[b]I´m asking 1450 Euro + shipping. The Bass is located in Germany. It is strung with new Fender 8250s but I comes also with a set of TI Jazz Flats.[/b]

[b]I´m also interested in a good Bass-Combo or Amp+Cabinet![/b]

Regards!

Edited by Onox

I have one of these and absolutely love it! In fact, it's identical to yours...

I have to agree; the low B on the RBVs is superb and one of the reasons I like it is that it still sounds like a bass guitar string, not a piano string, which the low B can on some 35" scale basses, IMO.. Horses for courses of course, but that's my particular preference..

As you say, it's tonally very versatile for a passive bass too and it has an asymetrical neck profile which helps the playability.. Still my favourite Fender 5 string by a long chalk...

Good luck with the sale!