Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Hudson PB6 Spalt maple top bass.

Shockwave

Hey guys

I have to sell this now :) I need a 5 string neck thru that looks pretty evil for when i go to Germany and panama this year, I have found what i want but according to the even number bass rule, i need to sell before i can buy.

Anyway.

Its a lovely bass. Cort Curbow body with a spalt maple top thats 2 and a half CM in places, On top of mahagony and maple sandwiched neck and mahagony wings.

Flame veneer headstock, Ebony fingerboard and a nice Burpy tone complete the package.

I only bought the bass a few weeks ago and would love to keep the bass seriously i would but i cant.

I have put a set of overwater stainless steel custom gauge set on it. Very light, Though i still have the original heavy gauge strings.

Asking for £210.

Pickup at Bristol ONLY. I will not post.

Rob.

Edited by Shockwave

fwiw, I tried one of these out in Cranes in the city center not that long ago, through an EHX holy grail...

and it had one of the nicest jazz solo tones i've heard in a 6, especially for the cash! if i didn't already have a decent 6 i'd be tempted!!

[quote name='Shockwave' post='169944' date='Apr 4 2008, 06:22 PM']I have to sell this now :) I need a 5 string neck thru that looks pretty evil for when i go to Germany and panama this year, I have found what i want but according to the even number bass rule, i need to sell before i can buy.[/quote]

You have a Warlock NT 5 string !