Why become a member? ×

SOLD !!! Gallen Krueger MB200

Westie9

For Sale is my Gallien Krueger MB200 Amp Head.

A superb little head unit that i used to have as an emergency back-up or for my practice cab at home.

Condition is excellent. I removed the 4 rubber screw in feet and attached a piece of velcro to the bottom, so that it could fit securely to the top of a carpet covered cab. This proved handy as i used to tilt my cab back, so i'll leave it on.

Also included is the mains lead, 4 rubber screw in feet and the original box. I purchased it from new towards the end of June 2011, so it should still be under guarantee.

MB 200

• 200 watts @ 4 ohms, 140 watts

@ 8 ohms

• 10dB pad

• Four-band active EQ w/contour

• Headphone/line output

• XLR out, pre/post EQ

• Speakon output

• 7.75x8x1.75

• 2 lbs.

Collection is from Wombourne, South Staffordshire. Approx 4 miles from Wolverhampton. Your quite welcome to bring along any cab and bass to try first.

No trades. £180 ovno.

Edited by Westie9

No TWILITEZONE, the seller didn't 'gazump' you, you just contacted him 6 hours too late

Transcript of my pm today

Sent Today, 10:46 AM
Hi,
I'd like to buy the amp head - I can pay by bank transfer or paypal 'Gift' (no fees to you)

[quote name='TWILITEZONE' timestamp='1327270056' post='1508751']
not to me. gazumped, if that's the right word
[/quote]

i pm'd the seller to say i'm moving on and good luck with the completion of the sale when he notified me that i'd missed the purchase by [u]half an hour.[/u] i also noted that you had pm'd him several hours earlier. i'm just saying that, in my idea of forum communication as opposed to ebay and the the like, it would be helpful to make a public declaration of intent to buy something (as i did), so that this situation could have been avoided. perhaps i'm not advanced enough.
congratulations on the deal, i gonna move on a little wiser.

TWILITEZONE - there was nothing underhand and no such gazumping. It went to the first person who offered me the asking price. The 'beaten by half an hour', yes that's when Platypus confirmed the purchase to when your offer came in.

I pride myself in always trading fairly and honestly. If you have a problem with how this forum and rules regarding Marketplace trading are governed, can I suggest you get in touch with an administrator, especially in relation to your concerns over PM'ing.

In relation to your early post, can I suggest that you go and buy one for £206 and stop complaining and leave this forum to those that want to use it for the benefit of themselves and others!