Why become a member? ×

Cash Converters - Interesting Vigier... if you've got £1500 that is !

far0n

why oh why would someone who had a Vigier, who knew about, or owned such an instrument, sell to cash generator.... ? they buy for way under the sale price that you could poss get on ebay... says a little about the seller imo... anyone missing a Vigier..?

also who designed that bass,.... a blind man, that control layout is possibly the worst ive ever seen

Edited by bubinga5

[quote name='LiamPodmore' timestamp='1324415588' post='1474079']
The one in Bolton had a Taylor Acoustic in a few weeks ago for £200, i was gutted that i didn't get paid early enough.

Liam
[/quote]

Similar story- 3 or 4 years ago I saw a Peavey T-40 in Cash Converters in Wigan for £100. Gutted I didn't get it, as I was on a break from a recording session at the time and could've done with a new toy to play with in the studio!

[quote name='jackduran' timestamp='1324435892' post='1474273']
Similar story- 3 or 4 years ago I saw a Peavey T-40 in Cash Converters in Wigan for £100. Gutted I didn't get it, as I was on a break from a recording session at the time and could've done with a new toy to play with in the studio!
[/quote]

I got that one! I only call in on the off chance of finding something but they price off the internet so the chances of finding a true bargain are slim, Saying that I remember someone buying a Wal from the Bolton shop for about £200..

[quote name='Geddys nose' timestamp='1324454045' post='1474292']
I got that one! I only call in on the off chance of finding something but they price off the internet so the chances of finding a true bargain are slim, Saying that I remember someone buying a Wal from the Bolton shop for about £200..
[/quote]

How was it in the end? Cash Converters is one of those places where you'd have to pop in every day to stay on top of all their stock. There was an Aria Pro II Japanese-made hollowbody electric guitar in the one in Liverpool a couple of years back, I think it was £80. I tried to persuade my then-bandmate to buy it but he stalled on it; by the time we came back the next day it'd gone.