Why become a member? ×

Just ordered........IT'S ARRIVED (PICS ADDED)

MarkG3

Well my cabs' arrived today and here's the low down.......(poor attempt at a joke B) )

First thing I noticed was the weight, or lack of it, this thing is light! and I couldn't believe it and if my back could speak it would be cheering that finally after 10 years of lugging heavy Trace Elliots it has something thats light. I can carry this with one hand or tilt it back and use the wheels.

I went for the grey cloth as I wanted an 'old school' feel and for me this definitely looks the part.

I switched my TE V6 onto standby and waited anxiously for the valves to warm up, then I switched it on and set the master volume to 1. I was literally blown away by how good this sounds, I played non-stop for 3 hours on it. Even on volume 1 this was loud!

I am so happy with this cab and the help and contact I had with Alex was excellent, I emailed him the other night at 9.30 not expecting a reply until lunchtime the next day and 30 seconds later got a detailed reply!

Thanks again and here's some pics!

Just got back from band practice and man this cab is ridiculously good and loud! Sounded really powerful and a lovely tone! My brother(guitarist) used two 4x12s(as they were available in the practice room) and even with both those going I only needed the volume on 3-4! Very impressed with Barefaced and I loved the fact i could carry it so easily!