Why become a member? ×

An Apology from a Returning Prodigal

Chezz55

HI all.

First, my apologies to the BC community as I've been dormant for a while now - it was discourteous of me to just dissappear from the face of the earth without saying anything. Hopefully you'll all forgive my bad manners because this feels like the right time for me to get back into the bass-playing world.

I continue to play bass with a couple of bands and my current gig-rig is a 5-String Status Stealth into a TC RH450 Head + TC 2x10 and 2x12 Cabs.

So assuming I've been accepted back into the fold - I'll sign off and start being an active member again.

Take it easy - and it's good to be back.

Chezz55.

Not rude at all - I prefer it when people just disappear, I can't stand all this diva "I hate you all and I'm going to leave!" stuff then posting for another few "will he or won't he?" weeks before finally going away. I salute you. And welcome back.

[quote name='neepheid' timestamp='1322143652' post='1447134']
Not rude at all - I prefer it when people just disappear, I can't stand all this diva "I hate you all and I'm going to leave!" stuff then posting for another few "will he or won't he?" weeks before finally going away. I salute you. And welcome back.
[/quote]

Yeah I totally agree Matt, theres been a few of the divas on here in recent months and they always return with all the sycophants praising their gallant return....Nothing worse than the person at a party who says they are leaving because they only really want folk to say how much they want them to stay!!!!!

ANYWAY.........rant over and welcome back to the forum Chezz. I did the same as you buddy and stepped out without saying much about it....To be honest I think only 1 or 2 folk noticed hahahaha