Why become a member? ×

Fender 1960 Jazz

uke

[quote name='deanovw' timestamp='1322148420' post='1447239']
The seller has emailed me 33 picks of the bass. I wont be spending my hard earned on it...

PM with your email if you want to see the pics.

Dean.
[/quote]
he didn't email me back.... maybe as I said I was local.

[quote name='Rick's Fine '52' timestamp='1321914957' post='1444477']

The picture is definitely of a real 1960, this dark edged burst is very common on 1960 Jazz basses, almost all original '60 sunburst jazzes i've seen are like this, they fade to an almost 2-tone appearance. (See examples below for reference)

Is the auction real............yeah right!! Has all the signs to avoid, zero feedback, especially rare item, poorly described, almost no pictures, starting price of £1, and no replies to questions.

[attachment=93542:1960-fender-jazz-bass-feb00071.jpg]
Pretty convincing.

[attachment=93543:17054-12.jpg]

[attachment=93544:fender-jazz-bass-1960.jpg]

[attachment=93545:StreamImage.jpg]
[/quote]

Just got an email from Ebay to say it's been removed probably because the whole thing was dodgy as a £3 note.

[b][size="2"]We're writing to let you know that the listing for the following item you bid on has been removed:

220898188442 - 1960 Fender Jazz Bass Guitar Stacked Pot Knobs

If you haven't yet paid for this item, we strongly recommend that you do not complete this purchase. If the seller asks you to continue with the sale after the item has been ended by eBay, the item won't be covered by eBay buyer protection. Purchases completed outside of eBay are extremely risky and highly susceptible to fraud. [/size][/b]

[quote name='gjones' timestamp='1322316975' post='1449312']
Just got an email from Ebay to say it's been removed probably because the whole thing was dodgy as a £3 note.

[b][size=2]We're writing to let you know that the listing for the following item you bid on has been removed:

220898188442 - 1960 Fender Jazz Bass Guitar Stacked Pot Knobs

If you haven't yet paid for this item, we strongly recommend that you do not complete this purchase. If the seller asks you to continue with the sale after the item has been ended by eBay, the item won't be covered by eBay buyer protection. Purchases completed outside of eBay are extremely risky and highly susceptible to fraud. [/size][/b]
[/quote]

ebay hopefully saving someone a bad experience then