Why become a member? ×

peavey cirrus bxp 4/hard case NOW SOLD

huwgarms

I am selling my Peavey Cirrus BXP 4. It comes with an Armourdillo hard case Both in excellent condition and I have the receipt for the original purchase new, I bought this for my 40th birthday this year, last month i spent £50 getting a full set up with a luthier and some nice new strings etc, plays and looks like brand new, pictures do not do this bass justice , if the pics look like some scratches i can tell you that there is none! it will be the light or some finger prints bass is un marked

sold

im in south wales but talk to me if distance is an issue

Edited by huwgarms

to be honest knowing what i paid for it, spent on it and get from playing it, i am seriousely considering keeping it and moving on one of the other basses, im only listing it as ive bought a load of new amp/cab equipment and the wife is whinging as they do :-) that the dining room is full and she wants to put the crimbo tree lol

pinched this as it explains the 9v vs 18v advantage

when playing fingerstyle, you'll rarely notice any increase in headroom, because the signal coming out of your bass is fairly even. you will notice the extra headroom when slapping and popping, because the signal coming out of the pickups is greater. not overall, but for those short bursts. at 9v, with EMGs, the signal spikes created by slaps and pops may not come through as clearly as they would with 18v.

This would make a great Xmas pressie for someone incl me but I'm a bit far away from Sth Wales I'm afraid.

Gorgeous bass and they seem to get really great write ups and reviews.

Not that long ago i sold a full Ashdown rig - damn !!!

All best
Dave

Edited by dmccombe7