Why become a member? ×

"acoustic" USA

Vetchking@aol.com

[size=4]Hi, guys. [/size]

[size=4][email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] Here: Just popped in to say Hi,. I am a 58 yr old Producer/drummer and have spent the last 9 yrs bringing back the legendary "acoustic" 360/361. [/size]

[size=4]Long story. Here's our website. [url="http://www.acousticbassusa.com"]www.acousticbassusa.com[/url][/size]

[size=4]It's been a lot of work. Have a Great one George.......... Feel free to e-mail and say Hi. Later[/size]

Hi George

It's good to have you with us. There are many Acoustic fans in the UK. Your efforts to revive the brand ethic and your pre-eminence in the subject area have not gone unnoticed.

I'm sure many will be excited by the news about the new 360/361 - suggest you have a word with Ped (the admin) re: an affiliate listing and that you post more info in the amps and cabs section.

Enjoy the forum :)

Hi George, welcome to the forum.... there are indeed plenty of Acoustic fans on here, though there are many that think that Ampeg are be all and end all (how can so many people be so wrong? :) ) I've been following the progress of the new Acoustic for a while on the unofficial ACC forum and I'm really pleased that its finally happened!

Mind you, I've had 30+ years of use out my 220 and 404 and 402 cabs, so I won't be investing just yet!

Edited by 4-string-thing