Why become a member? ×

Warwick thumb on the bay

Im quite confident that this is a bolt on version, and they go for £1099 in the shops, this person is selling this one for £1250 second hand, and has quoted the neckthru price instead of the bolt on one, how many bids do you reckon it will get?

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WARWICK-THUMB-PRO-ACTIVE-BASS-GUITAR_W0QQitemZ180129868473QQihZ008QQcategoryZ4713QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WARWICK-THUMB-PRO-AC...1QQcmdZViewItem[/url]

I own a bolt-on and that is definitely one of them. The body should be bubinga (though a buddy of mine has a custom 5 string thru-neck in Ovangkol), the fretboard should be ebony, the body would be a lot smaller, and it would have 26 frets and 3 tone nobs instead of 2.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Dan_Nailed' post='16835' date='Jun 13 2007, 01:11 PM']Well it's from my hometown of Mancunia so it's probably stolen haha![/quote]

MB1. :)

Take your elbow out of the soup, youre sitting on the chicken!

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='17896' date='Jun 14 2007, 09:46 PM']I've asked the seller whether it's BO or NT. You can see it's a BO and she confirmed this. I then politely pointed out that she was quoting prices for a NT, no reply :)[/quote]

It's been re-listed with lower prices