Why become a member? ×

Tokai/Anniversery Rickenbacker 4003 Copy *SOLD*

dan2112

*THIS BASS IS NOW SOLD*

Up for sale is my Tokai/Anniversery Rick Copy. As for specs, I'm not 100% on any of them. What I do know is that it has been upgraded with a Seymour Duncan Ric bridge pickup and also a pickup surround from pickguardian (no more bottomless pit around the pickup). I also have a Serymour Duncan Ric pickup for the neck which I have never fitted (this will be included in the sale). Also I'm not sure if it was standard or not but a brass nut has been fitted to the bass. Another feature, again not sure if this is standard is that it has the push/pull knob which what I think changes between two capacitors like on a real 4003. The bass plays very well and I have had many compliments about its sound both live and in the studio. I've played one or two rics and I much prefer this bass over the two I have played. Cosmetically, there are one or two marks on the bass that were present when I bought the bass and hopefully the pictures will speak for them selves. Any queries, please don't hesitate to PM. I'm asking for £250 + shipping for the bass but I will perhaps take some interesting pedals for part exchange.

Cheers, Dan

Edited by dan2112