Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB615 Raspberry Red Active 5-String - SOLD

meatbingo

Hi. I have decided to sell my BB615 after coming to the conclusion that 5-strings aren't for me. It's a lovely bass - typical excellent Yamaha build-quality, in a beautiful red finish. It's also in immaculate condition. If it was a four-string, I'd be keeping it!

I have included some photos (right-click and view image to see full-size) which should give you a good idea of the excellent condition it is in, but if you'd like to see anything in detail I will be happy to oblige.

I'm asking for £200. The bass can be collected from Blackpool, or I will send via courier within the UK at cost. Provided with a hard case (seen in the photos).

I'm not a particularly active poster here, hence my low post count, but I have done a few deals on here before. Any questions, PM me or reply on here.

Edited by meatbingo

A wee bump to say that as an owner of a BB614 I can vouch for these basses. I wish I had started with one of them, it would have saved a lot of faffing around! If you're looking for a first dabble in five string land then you could do a lot worse than get this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...