Why become a member? ×

Hello.... me name's Mac and....

mckendrick

....I'm a Jazz Bass nut. Can't help meself, never could, neither can anybody else.

Complete amateur - I'll be #3 in the Deaf Bass Players - if that's not already been taken.

Had this site and it's previous incarnations bookmaked for ages but never been arsed contributing.

Now all that's over.

I don't have an amp these days. They're too heavy. So, I either play places with good foldback.... or go under top billing and use the top-bills gear. I'm easy like that. I find I can get a decent sound out of most things with me Sans Amp.

Anyway, I'm the proud owner of this little clutch:

l - r: "bitsa" Jazz Bass, '62 neck, '63 body & electrics, repro chrome; '66 CAR w/matching h/stock, bound neck, dots, paddle tuners, replacement pickguard; '69 all original; '95 Jap fretless....

Edited by mckendrick

[quote name='MB1' timestamp='1318967650' post='1408459']
MB1. :)
"Decisions,Decisions?"
[/quote]
I [i]know[/i]! A few cocodomol always come in handy after arriving at the conclusion.

[quote name='MB1' timestamp='1318967650' post='1408459']
Greetings Mac! :)
[/quote]
Why, thank you MB1

[quote name='LiamPodmore' timestamp='1319021855' post='1408909']

I think we should all keep our Jazz's under lock and key, and not let them out after the suns gone in either.

Welcome to the forum Mac.

Liam
[/quote]
Quite right LIam. We wouldn't want 'em going around making all those Warwicks and Overwaters look like somebody's sideboard after a road accident. :)

Cheers, boss. Thanks for the welcome.