Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray In a rare orangeburst colour

5thread

Hi there up for sale is my ray born in 2000. I've owned this bass for around 2 years, the last owner bought new from Gough and Davy in Hull. He said the colour is Orangeburst and not many were made in this colour. I don't think the pictures do it justice as I took them near dusk. Its in very good condition apart from 2 Lacquer dings as in the pics. One on the bottom horn and one just above the rear strap button. Neither dings can be seen from the front. It comes with a hardcase. This ray like all others sounds sweet as a nut. I'm open to trades I'm looking for a U.S.A 5 string jazz, 5 string precision, or sell for a reduced price of £700 plus p&p. I live in Grimsby but would be willing to drive to Thorn services on the M18 or Scunthorpe to meet the perspective buyer. Any Questions please feel free to ask.

Edited by 5thread

Hi Higgie thanks for telling me about the colour now I know. I am after either a 5 string jazz or 5 string precision or a stingray, Our lead guitarist says I could do with one as we do a lot of covers that are transposed and when I do this we lose the bottom end, So I'm hunting down a fiver.

• 3 weeks later...