Why become a member? ×

Harke HA3500 SOLD

dr.funk

These are back on sale months later having been mucked about by several people locally (grrr).

After much deliberation I have finally decided these need to go as my band has split up and I'm off to uni in september.

EDIT: Cabs sold in September, now the head is back up for sale as I am back from uni for a month for Easter!

[attachment=6679:DSC01592.JPG]

[b][u]Hartke HA3500[/u][/b]
Pretty standard piece of gear, very solid and reliable, not to mention loud! I bought this off techmonkey about a year ago, have only used it at home so has never been gigged by me. Spent all its life in the flight case which is included.

Here is the spiel from the samson website

[list]
[*]Power: 350 Watts at 4 Ohms
[*]240 Watts at 8 Ohms
[*]Selectable Tube & Solid-State Preamps
[*]Rotary Bass & Treble Contour Controls
[*]10-Band Graphic Eq
[*]Adjustable Compression
[*]Balanced XLR Out
[*]Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 1% At Rated Power
[*]Signal-To-Noise: Approx. 78 dBm
[*]Effects Send & Return
[*]Bipolar Design
[*]Passive/Active Input Jack
[*]Rack-Mountable
[*]Dimensions: 2U Space, 13" Deep
[/list]

[b]Also includes 2U SKB flightcase which the amp has spent the whole of its life in[/b]

[color="#FF0000"]Not sure what the going rate is so offers?[/color]

[color="#000080"][b]Due to the weight of this I would rather collection from Godalming, Surrey - although will ship if anyone wants. Anyone nearby is welcome to try them out[/b][/color]

Edited by dr.funk

[quote name='bigd1' post='162465' date='Mar 24 2008, 12:43 AM']How much for he head or what are you looking for in trades ?[/quote]

I need to have a think what is a sensible price, I think I paid £250 for it last year but I realise they have gone down in value a bit. Care to PM me an offer or I will have a hunt around and get back to you?

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='162505' date='Mar 24 2008, 07:35 AM']Shame you couldn't organise transport for the cabs!

Just out of interest... does the diffuser on your hairdryer affect the tone much? :huh:[/quote]

If you were interested I could look into delivery for the cabinets, it just seems that with them being quite cheap delivery wouldn't be so cost effective. If you have any suggestions as to a suitable delivery service I would welcome them :) I think buisness post delivered my 4x10 so I shall check with them.

The hair dryer warms up the tone nicely but I have since removed the diffuser as I found it made the sound a little to directional for my liking. I quite fancy one of these vintage models though..

Thanks everyone for the PMs. One of my bass teachers students who is local has shown interest in the lot and I am giving him first refusal, but will get back to you all if the deal falls through.

Thanks again

Chris

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...