Why become a member? ×

really tiny tremolo?

Ant

hmmm, does anyone know if there are some really harsh sounding tremolo pedals out there built into enclosures as small as the Big John effects "lil jon" series? or like the lovepedal mini pedals? basically really tiny!

preferably with control over the width of the pulses so you can get that extra harsh blip/helicopter sound

[quote name='deej' timestamp='1316858159' post='1383704']
I used to have a Catalinbread Valcoder. I dont think they make them anymore so you'd have to do a bit of searching around used.
[/quote]

This. I have one. It's tiny, has control over the rate and depth, and the LED not only flashes in time with the rate, it also glows dimmer/brighter depending on the depth. If you have a really choppy tremelo, the LED will flash on and off accordingly, if you have a mild one, the LED will just dim/brighten in time with the rate. Awesome little pedal. I don't use mine, but I don't want to sell it. I'd be happy to let you borrow it to see if you definitely want one!