Why become a member? ×

OutToPlayJazz?

GremlinAndy

Feel free to post your Status question as there a few of us who play them here, there's also the statii.com forum you could try too if you haven't already (although OutToPlayJazz has vanished from there too)

It'd be nice to have him back as he is extremely knowledgeable and helpful, and also has a daft sense of humour!

[quote name='GremlinAndy' post='1361070' date='Sep 3 2011, 04:32 PM']My question was where do I buy a status neck for a fender Jazz? Did a fair bit of searching on the Status site and can't find anything.[/quote]
Really?

On the Status site go to On-Line Shop > Graphite Necks. Info and buying links are all there.

Edited by BigRedX

Last time I heard from Rich OTPJ he had been having some personal problems but was physically fine, just very busy playing to make a living like the rest of us.

Status still making replacement necks and as Chris says, give Dawn a phone.

Edited by BassBus

Maybe I'd had one too many glasses of Merlot the night I was looking... I'll give the suggestions a try right now! Thanks to everyone for your responses, I LOVE these forums! And It's nice to hear Rich is just busy and fine!

Thanks again guys.

Hmmmmm Had a look based om what you guys said and sure enough there it is. I dunno how I missed it. Must be the drink.... Thanks again.

Edited by GremlinAndy

[quote name='BassBus' post='1361149' date='Sep 3 2011, 06:10 PM']Last time I heard from Rich OTPJ he had been having some personal problems but was physically fine, just very busy playing to make a living like the rest of us.

Status still making replacement necks and as Chris says, give Dawn a phone.[/quote]

I saw Rich about 8 weeks ago. I bought one of his Status' off him. He's fine, just very busy and had a few issues to deal with. But he's OK.

And I've just bought a Status neck for my Marcus Miller Jazz ! :)

[quote name='Johngh' post='1362447' date='Sep 4 2011, 11:39 PM']And I've just bought a Status neck for my Marcus Miller Jazz ! :)[/quote]

So what you've done is got Usain Bolt and Scarlet Johannson together and forced them to have babies in a bid to create the ultimate human being, just with basses and not said humans? o.O

[quote name='dc2009' post='1362450' date='Sep 4 2011, 11:42 PM']So what you've done is got Usain Bolt and Scarlet Johannson together and forced them to have babies in a bid to create the ultimate human being, just with basses and not said humans? o.O[/quote]

Er, kind off. We'll soon see, I'm due to get it back from Jon Shuker at the weekend.