Why become a member? ×

no longer for sale.

Hi ive got a Orange AD200B MK3 in as new condition. Just been revalved by orange and comes with a fitted flight case.
Also up for sale is a Orange OBC 410 which is in used condition a few tolex scars but in full working order which also comes in a new flight case.
Probably the best bass rig ive had, only selling because of a change in circumstances.

Trade for a mark bass rig or a Epifani rig.

Or up for sale for £ 1250

Collection from London or Kent.
Will deliver anywhere in Kent or London.

Edited by Jimelliottbassist

• 4 weeks later...

Funny, Orange gear is hugely rated here (and rightly so!), yet seems difficult to move on. SWR seems to suffer from the same fate.
Best of luck with this.
If I wasn't a geriatric I would be desperately trying to get rid of my little Orange for your Big Orange :)
Karl.

Funny, Orange gear is hugely rated here (and rightly so!), yet seems difficult to move on. SWR seems to suffer from the same fate.
Best of luck with this.
If I wasn't a geriatric I would be desperately trying to get rid of my little Orange for your Big Orange :)
Karl.

MB1. :)
(holding up)... Greengrocers and Off licences now Karl? :)
BUMP!

[quote name='MB1' timestamp='1317390689' post='1390259']
Best of luck with this.
If I wasn't a geriatric I would be desperately trying to get rid of my little Orange for your Big Orange :o
Karl.

MB1. :)
(holding up)... Greengrocers and Off licences now Karl? :)
BUMP!
[/quote]
I need to do summat, it'll be pies next :) :o