Why become a member? ×

Hartke LH1000 Bass head - for sale/poss trade

Freddiel75

Still boxed (immaculate) and has only been taken out to plug in to check it works.

Purchased new in April this year and paid £519. Selling this as initally purchased 2 of them (1 as a back up).

Not willing to post due to the weight so collection only or might be willing to meet half way (within reason).

Based in Swindon

£325 for quick sale or may be interested in a trade for cab/amp of some kind?

Many thanks
Freddie
07786 724000

Edited by Freddiel75

[quote name='Freddiel75' post='1348250' date='Aug 22 2011, 07:00 PM']Still boxed (immaculate) and has only been taken out to plug in to check it works.

Purchased new in April this year and paid £519

Not willing to post due to the weight so collection only or might be willing to meet half way (within reason).

Based in Swindon

£325 for quick sale

Many thanks
Freddie
07786 724000[/quote]

Price drop £325!

[quote name='Freddiel75' post='1348250' date='Aug 22 2011, 07:00 PM']Still boxed (immaculate) and has only been taken out to plug in to check it works.

Purchased new in April this year and paid £519. Selling this as initally purchased 2 of them (1 as a back up).

Based in Swindon

£325 for quick sale or may be interested in a trade for cab/amp of some kind?

Many thanks
Freddie
07786 724000[/quote]

Bump Bump

[quote name='andy67' post='1360347' date='Sep 2 2011, 08:14 PM']Cannot believe this has not been snapped up! Serious bargain for an amp of this quality.

good luck bud

andy[/quote]

Thanks Andy - and the others for the positive comments.

Not sure why there aint much love for this beast!

Keep trying!

Freddie:o)

[quote name='jackers' post='1360995' date='Sep 3 2011, 02:48 PM']I have one of these myself, they are fantastic amps. I was going to change to a TC bass head, but this is just so much nicer.

this is a bargain for something so good. :)[/quote]

Thanks Jackers, noticed you had yours up for sale too? If I manage to sell mine then might be interested in the 4x10 hydrive if its still for sale?

Cheers
Freddie

it was up for sale yea, then I bought the TC Electronic BH500 and did a comparison. needless to say, the BH500 went straight back to the shop, and I took the LH1000 off sale, haha.

thanks for the interest, but I'm most likely keeping the 410 aswell, it just suits the head so well.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Freddie[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Is the LH1000 still available??[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Darren[/font][/color]