Why become a member? ×

Squier Classic Vibe Jazz Bass

offhegoes

For sale: my Squier CV Jazz Bass, white body with tort scratchplate.

I've had the bass for about a year and I'm selling it to go towards buying a car. It's in great condition, hasn't left the flat and has a nice fast, smooth neck.

I'm looking for [b]£160[/b] collected from Glasgow (cash) or £180 delivered (Paypal or cheque preferred).

I've now attached a couple of photos below, if you have any questions just let me know :)

Thanks,
Andrew

[attachment=86203:bass.JPG]

[attachment=86204:body.JPG]

[attachment=86205:headstock.JPG]

Edited by offhegoes

[quote name='tom1946' post='1330606' date='Aug 7 2011, 06:45 AM']Bargin of the month :)[/quote]

Absolutely - had I not already got one, and was using it as my gigging bass and been extremely happy with it, I'd have been on this like a shot. I paid £300, they're about £350 new now. This is a cracking bargain for anyone wanting to try these brilliant basses.

I'd prefer not to be selling this bass at all but sadly I could do with the money!

RE scratches, I've had a look over and the only imperfections I can see are some light surface scratches on the back edge of the bridge end of the bass. This is from keeping it standing upright on the hard wood floor in a corner! I'll photo them tomorrow and post if you like, aside from that no scratches at all :)

Andrew

• 4 weeks later...