Why become a member? ×

Parts FS/FT - various parts + pick ups.

For sale is the SX neck i bought of Jamesemt

I recently aquired a new bass, so i dont have a use for this. [i]Includes Fitted Chrome Hardware[/i]
Its been taken out of the box once, great condition, blue headstock. [b]Sold[/b]
Heres a link to the thread plus pics:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=12252&hl="]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=12252&hl=[/url]

Paypal preferred.

Thanks.

[b]*More parts below*[/b]

Edited by WarPig

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey man,
is the black headstocked neck still around?
If so, can you wait till payday (the 28th) or would you consider swapping for an unused maple/maple P Bass neck bought from Dangleberry music a wee while ago, think it cost £55 but i'd happily do a straight swap.
If you'd rather have cash and can wait till the 28th, that's cool too though.

By the way, is your neck a P bass or J Bass profile?
Doesn't bother me either way though, as it's going on to a bit of a Jazz Bass rebuild to use as a beater bass :)

Cheers,
Eude

[quote name='eude' post='204405' date='May 22 2008, 04:46 PM']Hey man,
is the black headstocked neck still around?
If so, can you wait till payday (the 28th) or would you consider swapping for an unused maple/maple P Bass neck bought from Dangleberry music a wee while ago, think it cost £55 but i'd happily do a straight swap.
If you'd rather have cash and can wait till the 28th, that's cool too though.

By the way, is your neck a P bass or J Bass profile?
Doesn't bother me either way though, as it's going on to a bit of a Jazz Bass rebuild to use as a beater bass :)

Cheers,
Eude[/quote]

Hi Eude, it certainly is still around, im after money only, got enough parts laying around already haha.

Ill put it on hold for you.

Thanks.

Shaun.

[quote name='WarPig' post='204421' date='May 22 2008, 05:03 PM']Hi Eude, it certainly is still around, im after money only, got enough parts laying around already haha.

Ill put it on hold for you.

Thanks.

Shaun.[/quote]

Nice one Shaun, thanks.
I'll drop you a PM on the 28th and sort out payment.

Cheers,
Eude

Bump with changes and additions.

[b] Second neck sold to Eude! Cheers mate :) [/b]

Marlin Sidewinder pickup set, A P and a humbucker.
Dont see many of these for sale, they came from my sidewinder, i replaced them with just an american delux humbucker.
They worked fine when they were in my bass, they are pretty old so show some wear and tear, and the p-bass one has some rust on the poles.

The output for each pickup is 19 Ohms.

Doesnt include mounting screws, but they can be bought off ebay/a DIY store, and some foam underneath to raise them.

[b]£10 posted[/b]

Edited by WarPig

• 4 months later...

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='304923' date='Oct 12 2008, 05:56 PM']Is the SX neck still available? and have you got pics the originals are now gone.[/quote]

Hi Wayne, yes its still avaliable, ill get some pics up this evening.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Pkomor' post='373255' date='Jan 7 2009, 05:11 PM']Got any pics of the pickups?[/quote]

Here you go:
This is the set

Also adding to this thread:

Standard chrome 4 string bridge, from the same Marlin bass, good condition (no screws) - [b]£5 posted[/b]

Another double-jazz pickup. Not sure on the make, i imported this from the US, im not sure of the wiring scheme either- [b]SOLD[/b]
Stacked pot 500k/500k was going to use this for a project but its not needed now. Practically new (cost £20) - [b]SOLD[/b]
Bridge from a LP copy 'tune-o-matic?', [b]SOLD[/b], i still have the rest of the guitar aswell.

Edited by WarPig