Why become a member? ×

HARTKE VX 3500 COMBO. **LAST GO NOW £230!******

tom1946

As title, my stuff is always in excellent condition and this no exception.

350 watts, 4 speakers = pretty loud and controllable.

From Samsontech:

The VX3500 combo combines the best selling classic Hartke 3500 amp with a killer Hartke speaker cabinet loaded with four 10" Hartke VX speakers and a high frequency driver.

The VX3500 provides 350 watts of power to the built-in 2-way bass speaker system. With that kind of power and Hartke's custom designed transducers, the VX3500 is extremely live and punchy. In addition, the VX3500 offers a number of additional advanced features, including front panel compression and graphic equalizer LED indicators, effects send and return jacks, an effects send/return balance knob and a direct output with ground lift and pre or post EQ selection.

With excellent power and tone, the VX3500 is ideal for live performance use in small and medium-size venues. Additionally, its advanced preamp features make it perfect for use in recording environments. And with solid cabinet construction, heavy-duty casters and recessed side handles, the VX3500 is made for the road, ensuring reliable, professional performance night after night.

Looking for £230.

Thanks for looking.

PS, nothing else in the pics is included

Edited by tom1946

• 1 month later...

[quote name='tom1946' post='1317485' date='Jul 26 2011, 07:16 PM']As title, my stuff is always in excellent condition and this no exception.

350 watts, 4 speakers = pretty loud and controllable.

From Samsontech:

The VX3500 combo combines the best selling classic Hartke 3500 amp with a killer Hartke speaker cabinet loaded with four 10" Hartke VX speakers and a high frequency driver.

The VX3500 provides 350 watts of power to the built-in 2-way bass speaker system. With that kind of power and Hartke's custom designed transducers, the VX3500 is extremely live and punchy. In addition, the VX3500 offers a number of additional advanced features, including front panel compression and graphic equalizer LED indicators, effects send and return jacks, an effects send/return balance knob and a direct output with ground lift and pre or post EQ selection.

With excellent power and tone, the VX3500 is ideal for live performance use in small and medium-size venues. Additionally, its advanced preamp features make it perfect for use in recording environments. And with solid cabinet construction, heavy-duty casters and recessed side handles, the VX3500 is made for the road, ensuring reliable, professional performance night after night.

Looking for £275 because it's worth it. :)

Thanks for looking.

PS, nothing else in the pics is included :)[/quote]

Tom, Hi.

Have a Sunday morning bump on me.

I did an outdoor gig, yesterday, with one of these.
Sound guy says "whatever you do, don't turn it up beyond 2 or 3 on the master, it's loud!"

I thought, Yeah, OK but it can't be that loud.

IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!

Never went further than 2 - bright and punchy, with the EQ as I had set it.
Impressed!

Can't see any pics, I assume it is this one.

[attachment=88046:VX3500__...er_face_.jpg]

Cheers. :lol:

Link here to Hartke:

[url="http://www.samsontech.com/hartke/products/combos/vx-series-combos/vx3500/"]http://www.samsontech.com/hartke/products/...-combos/vx3500/[/url]

I only play soft rock in a church situation so I don't know. Never been above 1 though because as said they are monsters.

hth.

hell of a bargain.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Cosmo Valdemar' timestamp='1314969096' post='1359892']
Does this have a tube preamp? Can it do a nice grindy rock tone, or is it more of a clean machine?
[/quote]

yes it has a selectable tube or solid state pre amps. Great rig for not much money.

free bump

Edited by daz