Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage 1 (SOLD)& Dolphin Pro 1 5 string (SOLD)

sshorepunk

There should always be at least one Stage 1 on the forum for sale :)

This is a 2004 model, natural finish, in pretty much mint condition, comes with a slightly battered hard case

Pics later

Asking price is £625, not in a rush to sell, which is a good thing when selling a Warwick these days!

I may also be parting with my 2002 Dolphin 5 string, but it needs a new neck pick up first!

Tony

Edited by sshorepunk

[quote name='Peaty' post='150303' date='Mar 3 2008, 01:23 PM']Hi sshorepunk

Looking for a steamer 1 fretted to go with my fretless. Have you got any photos?
cheers
Pete[/quote]

I'll try and get some photos done this evening

Tony

[quote name='sshorepunk' post='150133' date='Mar 3 2008, 06:21 AM']There should always be at least one Stage 1 on the forum for sale :)

This is a 2004 model, natural finish, in pretty much mint condition, comes with a slightly battered hard case

Pics later

Asking price is £625, not in a rush to sell, which is a good thing when selling a Warwick these days!

I may also be parting with my 2002 Dolphin 5 string, but it needs a new neck pick up first!

Tony[/quote]
Are Warwicks unfashionable at the moment or out of favour with some players? Mine a 92 Streamer S1 and I just lurve it to bits. I wouldn't mind it having a little brother but the wife'd kill me.

[quote name='ednaplate' post='150543' date='Mar 3 2008, 06:27 PM']Are Warwicks unfashionable at the moment or out of favour with some players? Mine a 92 Streamer S1 and I just lurve it to bits. I wouldn't mind it having a little brother but the wife'd kill me.[/quote]

I touted my '91 Blue Stage I up and down the for sale forum for 4 months and even @ £600 I couldn't get a bite so I'd certainly say that they can be a fickle item to sell!

To cover the cost of satisfying my GAS, the Dolphin will be priced at £1000.
If it doesn't go for that, I'll keep it until the right buyer comes along, in a position to finance my GAS without an imediate sale (...just!)

Tony

VERY nice dolphin, i have a 4 string 91 Pro1 and it never ceases to amaze me. These really are superb basses mine is currently strung with DR hi Beams in .40-.100 and is punchy as hell, incredible for finger funk and slap. If your in the market for a five string you really owe it to yourself to check it out.

[quote name='sshorepunk' post='150133' date='Mar 3 2008, 06:21 AM']There should always be at least one Stage 1 on the forum for sale :)

Pics later

Tony[/quote]

MB1. :huh:
Hi Tony!...... ;) ..... Where to next on lifes rich Bass Highway?.....

[quote name='MB1' post='153026' date='Mar 7 2008, 01:19 PM']MB1. :)
Hi Tony!...... :huh: ..... Where to next on lifes rich Bass Highway?.....[/quote]

Hey Martin

Going back to my roots as the songs goes!
Back to a Jazz, but made by those nice chaps down in Camden, Sei Bass! probably gonna have me an upright as well, one of those EUB types, me and a guitarist decided it would be cool to do our set on acoustic and upright!!

Tony

MB1. :)
Theres an upright NS eub in Music Ground Oxford rd Manchester.Theyve had it a while,so napper will probably do you a good deal.comes with collapsible stand/gig bag in red.
You shouldnt have sold that blue custom shop jazz! :huh:
Martin.

[quote name='MB1' post='153640' date='Mar 8 2008, 03:55 PM']MB1. :huh:
Theres an upright NS eub in Music Ground Oxford rd Manchester.Theyve had it a while,so napper will probably do you a good deal.comes with collapsible stand/gig bag in red.
You shouldnt have sold that blue custom shop jazz! ;)
Martin.[/quote]

I spoke to Napper, he's sorting something :)
The Custom shop Jazz was missing a string ;)

Tony