Why become a member? ×

Adam Black B-10 Acoustic Bass

Machines

[quote name='Machines' post='153177' date='Mar 7 2008, 03:58 PM']It would take me forever to reply to every entry...

However I do have yours :).[/quote]

I would have thought that you had everyone's e-mail address in one data file/folder and so replying to everyone would be a one click thing? Anyway, thanks for checking, it's most appreciated.

tBBC - If your input gets any more intellectual i'll have to take an OU philosophy course just to keep up!

[quote name='cheddatom' post='153202' date='Mar 7 2008, 04:24 PM']I would have thought that you had everyone's e-mail address in one data file/folder and so replying to everyone would be a one click thing? Anyway, thanks for checking, it's most appreciated.[/quote]

It's set-up to forward to a hotmail account. I can't be doing with them all in my Outlook !

[quote name='BigBeefChief' post='153181' date='Mar 7 2008, 04:01 PM']If I don't win I'm going to leave this forum. You'll all soon miss my well informed, non-provactive, on-topic and intellectual input.[/quote]

whisht you, you've only just come back to enlighten us. You ken messiahs have a limit to the amount of times they can come back.