Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

*****NOW SOLD******Ashdown Little Bastard FT/FS *******NOW SOLD ********

bozzie

Ashdown Little Bastard for sale as new. Only a few months old, looking for around £300

i understand these are currently selling new at over £500, a big saving on an amp thats seen little use and is in excellent condition. I like to look after my gear.

Also still have the box and instructions that came with it.

i also have a markbass 1x15 cab for sale in another post, both bought new Feb 2011.

Edited by bozzie

Hi Theo

Initially i put up my 1x15 cab for trade, hoping to trade for something like a 2nd MB 2X10 cab, a long shot i appreciate without much luck.
Since then i've decided to sell them both (the 1x15 and the LB) to downsize my rig and to get something smaller (size) amp wise like a LMK3 or an F1.

Sam

dont do this to me! I sold my lightweight markbass LMII when I wanted to get tubier, I've currently got an Ampeg Micro VR head and the matching 210 cab, I want the LB30 to replace the head. I think that it might be too little power for you though. The VR sounds great but its only 150w with the single 210.

I've got a 45w 1960s Dynacord valve amp which sounds awesome but I dont really want to gig with it cos its so old. I've got a Epi Valve Jr head thats just not powerful enough for anything more than home practice and doesnt bring the bass like a real bass amp.

I get paid on teh 28th, but even then I wont be able to do this, unless you want some FX in part-X? No worries if you dont. The Ampeg 210AV is great, light and small but it is an 8ohm cab that only handles 200w but if you're interrested, let me know as i bought it new and still have the box etc!

I'd ideally like to use the LB30 wiith super sensitive cab and get the most volume I can out of it for practice and small gigs and use my 100w Simms Watts PA head beast for the big gigs.

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' post='1272597' date='Jun 17 2011, 11:59 AM']dont do this to me! I sold my lightweight markbass LMII when I wanted to get tubier, I've currently got an Ampeg Micro VR head and the matching 210 cab, I want the LB30 to replace the head. I think that it might be too little power for you though. The VR sounds great but its only 150w with the single 210.

I've got a 45w 1960s Dynacord valve amp which sounds awesome but I dont really want to gig with it cos its so old. I've got a Epi Valve Jr head thats just not powerful enough for anything more than home practice and doesnt bring the bass like a real bass amp.

I get paid on teh 28th, but even then I wont be able to do this, unless you want some FX in part-X? No worries if you dont. The Ampeg 210AV is great, light and small but it is an 8ohm cab that only handles 200w but if you're interrested, let me know as i bought it new and still have the box etc!

I'd ideally like to use the LB30 wiith super sensitive cab and get the most volume I can out of it for practice and small gigs and use my 100w Simms Watts PA head beast for the big gigs.[/quote]

Sorry but i'm really looking to downsize to the 2x10 and a micro head like a Little mark3 or an F1.

Edited by bozzie

• 3 months later...