Why become a member? ×

ALL SOLD. Please delete

testrat

Hi all,

For sale

A Modified Digitech Bad Monkey OD pedal. £40

It has the bass extension mod and a green LED. Bass extension does enhance useful frequency range. Boxed

Price include postage.

Sensible offers considered

Payment by back transfer.

Photos available on request

Cheers

Edited by testrat

Pic of whammy

[attachment=82805:whammy.jpg]

The little switch to the side is the original footswitch so you can still calibrate the pedal. The LED is bright blue

[attachment=82807:whammy_switches.jpg]

The whammy wheel is something i found on ebay and probably overpaid for but does work. It's a simple clear plastic disk that is a friction fit to the normal control but does mean that you can easily move the dial with your foot.

[attachment=82809:whammy_wheel.jpg]

The power supply is from effect power supplies .com and came with the pedal when i bought it. The original owner stated that it was quieter and a better power supply than the original. I can confirm it is quieter as my guitarist had a whammy and we swapped the supplies over as a test. This one is also a little heavier suggesting bigger/ more solid transformer coils etc.

Hope that helps

The footswitch on the front replaces the standard stomp switch and adds the true bypass wiring. I suppose a good way to describe it is that you now have a true bypass loop box built into the pedal.

The one on the side is then only used if you want to recalibrate the pedal. It's normal position would be on.

Hope that helps