Why become a member? ×

Five String Clear out part 1

markbass555

Lakland 55-64 (former Bob Glaub Series) Precision 5 string from the limited "Lakland Owners Groups 2010" mini series (30 basses only)

- 35" scale
- ash body in butterscotch blonde
- maple neck, rosewood fingerboard w. blocks an binding
- Nordstrand P5 PU
- volume + passive high cut
- weight: 4,6 kg
- neck width at nut: 1.81" (4,6cm)
- 19mm spacing
- all the specs: [url="http://www.lakland.com/44-64.htm"]http://www.lakland.com/44-64.htm[/url]
- standard Lakland: bridge strings can be strung through the bridge, or through the body
- plekked by Lakland in Chicago
- Skyline Series
- Schaller Security Locks
- comes in a brand new Gator Case
-weight 4.6kgs (10lbs)

This bass is absolutley mint has been used at one rehersal and one gig only. I have now decided that I prefer 4 strings and the five strings dont leave the house so am selling this on to fund something else....not looking trades cash only thanks.

These are retailing on Bass club chicago for $1200.00 plus tax shipping and import duty to UK.... SO looking £850.00 plus shipping from sunny Northern Ireland.

Edited by markbass555

[quote name='pluckedout' post='1257697' date='Jun 5 2011, 08:09 PM']looks beautiful! I've never played one before - can you tell me what the neck is like? Is it a big chunky Fender type neck?

Cheers[/quote]

Hi,

To be honest no I found the neck to be one of the easiest 5 string necks I have ever played. Its not chunky like a fender more be on a par with a MM5.

[quote name='tippbass' post='1269345' date='Jun 14 2011, 10:23 PM']mmm....... I thought 5 string clear out part 2 was nice ! ....... this is every bit as nice .....

Same offer applies if interested

Regards

Al.[/quote]

Al, I'm afraid this is WAY nicer than 5 string clear out part 2!

[quote name='owen' post='1283685' date='Jun 27 2011, 08:30 AM']Essentially because I do not have the money to buy it.[/quote]

Don't be daft, Owen. It's still here because it weighs at least a pound too much for me to buy it.

:)

[quote name='markbass555' post='1289007' date='Jul 1 2011, 02:42 PM']Post Florida bump[/quote]

Does that mean you've send it of to Florida or do you still have it? It's a nice looking bass and I would surely be interested. I'm from Denmark by the way.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Reese2101' post='1293036' date='Jul 5 2011, 07:41 AM']Does that mean you've send it of to Florida or do you still have it? It's a nice looking bass and I would surely be interested. I'm from Denmark by the way.[/quote]

Sorry no i was in Florida. The bass is still available if you are still interested. Sorry for the late reply.

Dave