Why become a member? ×

Markbass gear for grabs!

Hello kids,

After not doing much band stuff for a while and living in a top floor flat (meaning my amp volume is acceptable on '1') I've decided to move this gear on, hopefully in the search of something smaller and less powerful.

I'm selling a Little Mark 250 and a Markbass traveller 4x10. Both have been used very little for gigging and have spent most the time in the flat, however the Little mark head has some cosmetic wear to it, as I obtained this second hand (it also has 'finn' printed on the top of the head).

Both work 100% and Markbass really do make the most beautiful (and lightweight) amps, so whatever smaller amp I'm purchasing is definitely going to be Markbass.

The Little Mark is 250 watts, looking for [b]SOLD.[/b]

The 4x10 is 800 watt 8 ohm, looking for [b]£350[/b]

Pickup from Brighton, if you want it shipped you will need to organise this, with my help :)

Always available to demo, I have a lovely Spector NS5XL that compliments this amp far too much.

Any questions please ask, cheers!

Edited by SammyDamacy

Hi,

I'm near Brighton

Would you fancy an Ashdown EVO3 500 115 Combo in perfect nick?

I would trade for your set up, plus give you some cash.

Thanks

Phil

[quote name='SammyDamacy' post='1257750' date='Jun 5 2011, 08:39 PM']Thanks for the replies guys, but I'm only really interested in a small combo me thinks. So just cash for these lovelies!

Little Mark on hold till Wednesday, hopefully sold, but cab still up for grabs!![/quote]

Straight trade with an Orange SP210? I bought it second hand a couple of months ago for £370 off here.

The SP210 being the absolutely tiny 2x10 isobaric 600W cab that is pretty hard to come by?

Seems to fit the bill as to what you're after!

Edited by Bankai

I meant your 104 traveler cab for my orange sp210 cab. I already have a head :)

I do have another head that we could include in the deal if you that's what you need rather than a cab (or as well as)? It's an Ashdown Little Giant 350.

Edited by Bankai