Why become a member? ×

Only the BB614 left.

paul h

Right.

Can't quite believe I'm going to do this! A combination of new bathroom and MOT means I have to free up some cash. My "dream team" are up for sale. None of these basses are "mint". They all have a few dinks etc. and they probably all require a bit of a tweak here and there. However they are all great basses and a complete bargain!

[b]The Basses[/b]

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=9825"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=9825[/url]

[b]The Prices[/b]

FENDER GONE.

Squier VMJ £175 This now comes with active EMG pickups. Very punchy and nice high output.

Yamaha BB614 £175 Stock...because basically it's perfect!

[b]The Logistics[/b]

Collection from Hemel Hempstead is by far preferred. If you want it posting I would rather you arrange for the courier yourself. Why? Because I am an extremely unlucky person and I feel it would be best for all parties if I keep my involvement to a minimum!

Pm me if you're interested.

Cheers.

Paul.

Edited by paul h

[quote]Nice to see your hanging onto the SX!!![/quote]

Oh yes!

In fact, whatever is left from the overdraft and the credit card will go to a SX 3TS jazz, a maple neck with pearl blocks and a black scratchplate!

You never have to be short of basses again with SX!

P.

Right...I have got it in my head that these are going one way or another. I want a bit of cash, and a new SX with the proceeds!

So I am prepared to consider some offers. If you can collect and pay cash I gaurantee you will get a bargain.

Or if someone can explain why there are so many basses on offer and so few buyers at the moment that would at least put my mind at rest!

Paul.

[quote name='paul h' post='144192' date='Feb 21 2008, 08:42 AM']Or if someone can explain why there are so many basses on offer and so few buyers at the moment that would at least put my mind at rest![/quote]

no-one's got any money... I've blown my budget for this year... and if I want something now, I've got to sell something first...

The Aerodyne is gone and so to complete my evil plan I have decided to drop the price on the Yamaha and the Squier.

£150 each.

Collection is still preferred as making me pack these things up when I am practically giving them away is just adding insult to injury! I will pack if you are charming enough, but you'd [i]have to be ten times more charming than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm saying?[/i] And you will be in charge of couriership.

Awaiting your Pms!

Paul.

Only the BB614 remaining.

If someone doesn't buy it I will be forced to set sail around the bay of E.

That will make me very upset and I will most likely forget to feed my dog for a few days. Do you really want that on your conscience?

Hello, my name is Ruby and I'm soooo hungry!

[attachment=6067:DSC00306.JPG]

How could you be so cruel?

Paul.

Edited by paul h

OK, if i can't sell it, how's this for an idea?

The BB614 plus my Ashdown MAG-C115-300 for your 2x10" combo? Must be somewhere in the 300w region and obviously of the right approximate value.

Of course, you can still buy the bass if you want too...I'm just throwing out some options!

Paul.