Why become a member? ×

Rare Orange Sparkle Musicman Stingray 4HH

jsixties

This 2008 Custom color Stingray with the swirl pickguard and matching headstock was a special order to Ernie Ball.
Truly exclusive and one of the better looking basses ever done by the brand IMHO.
It's in dead mint condition (10 over 10) and comes with the original hardshell case. Very low action set-up with Thomastik flats.

Isn't cool? The sound is even better. All the Stingray and Precision (yes, I said Precision) sounds you can imagine with the 5 position selector...

NOW SOLD!

Edited by jsixties

[quote name='jsixties' post='1231273' date='May 14 2011, 07:25 PM']Thanks for the kind words guys, indeed is soooo beautiful and moreover it's in absolutely new condition![/quote]

Dude,i was serious about the robbing.... Just try to find a way to earn the money in a close time :) would LOVE that one

[quote name='jsixties' post='1233411' date='May 16 2011, 06:45 PM']A lot of interest but still available!

More trade options guys:

-Gretsch Broadkaster in orange
-Gibson ES-335 in cherry red
-Gibson Les Paul Standard or Deluxe in cherry, black or goldtop finish.

Cash is king anyway.[/quote]

Hope its there next week...cause then i say: come to papa :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you mate, my wife says this is the most beautiful bass she has ever seen in my collection... and have passed hundreds in there.
I'm fighting to the idea of withdraw it, but I really need some cash so my actual financial situation is awful.

I know I don't have to do it but we can study without compromises same partial trade (a normal Stingray, Jazz basses, etc) but I need an important amount of cash on my end in any case.
Let's talk through PM if this is the chance.

[quote name='jsixties' post='1253346' date='Jun 1 2011, 11:44 PM']Thank you mate, my wife says this is the most beautiful bass she has ever seen in my collection... and have passed hundreds in there.
I'm fighting to the idea of withdraw it, but I really need some cash so my actual financial situation is awful.

I know I don't have to do it but we can study without compromises same partial trade (a normal Stingray, Jazz basses, etc) but I need an important amount of cash on my end in any case.
Let's talk through PM if this is the chance.[/quote]

I carnt belive this is still hear, i think money is tight for everyone at the moment

Im sure this will get snapped up soon

Chin up dude!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...