Why become a member? ×

Fender Jaguar Black, •••NEW PICTURES!•••

Robert Manning

[center]Welcome![/center]

[center]Fender Jaguar CIJ! [/center]

This is now back on the market, so i thought id'e better take some good photos and show you how sexy this fender is!

[center]•Firstly! Mine is NOT very buzzy! i'm not sure if this is all jags or not, but this is the only one i have owned but its fine for me!

•The frets are bass'icly mint! i would rate them at 10/10

•The Jag has been upgraded by me with a shaller adjustable bridge, with left/right moving rails. Not sure if it made a differense to the sound, but its a solid bit of metal and adds to the value

•The neck and body i would rate at 8.5/10, theres a few little blems, but you can see from the pics non which detract form the booty of the bass!

•For me it doesn't sound like a jazz bass! sure the basic tone is there, but it has its own unique sound! very warm, with a lot of bite at the bridge pickup.

•Switches for the pickups, and a S1 Switch!!!!

•Active two band preamp!, never used it though :) i made a video demonstrating the sounds :lol:[/center]

For sale, i'm looking for £500 ish. fender don't make these anymore, so obviously the value is going nowhere but up!
Bass centre sold the last one for £750! and iv'e seen a few decent ones sell on eBay for £630. (trust me i was bidding on it!!!!)

[center][size=6][font="Arial Black"]•••TRADE WISE IM REALLY OPEN!!! OFFER ME ANYTHING AND ILL CONSIDER IT•••[/font][/size][/center]

Ive trrades with 'Lewwy' 'everyonedoesit' 'wall4string' .... ask them, there all been happy with the trades :)

[attachment=82105:IMG_0936.JPG]
[attachment=82102:IMG_0933.jpg]
[attachment=82106:IMG_0938.jpg]
[attachment=82107:IMG_0939.JPG]
[attachment=82108:IMG_0940.JPG]
[attachment=82109:IMG_0942.jpg]
[attachment=82112:IMG_0946.JPG]
[attachment=82111:IMG_0944.jpg]
[attachment=82110:IMG_0943.jpg]
[attachment=82103:IMG_0934.jpg]
[attachment=82104:IMG_0935.jpg]
[attachment=82101:IMG_0931.JPG]

Edited by Robert Manning

[quote name='Robert Manning' post='1228201' date='May 11 2011, 10:54 PM']*****I'll get photo's up tomorrow!*******

Black!

Nothing wrong with it!, not trying to get rid on a lemon! it's not buzzy! i grounded the cavities together!
Used for recording, and practising!

It has the worlds thinnest neck, and the nut is is cut to perfection.

Ive upgraded the bridge to a shaller, adjustable. the one with sliding rails, so you can get string alignment right!

Looking to either trade for anything interesting, or sell for around £500 :)

Ps (must be four string)[/quote]

Ohhh how long I have waited for one of these! Although all I have to offer is my schecter :/

[quote name='Robert Manning' post='1228201' date='May 11 2011, 10:54 PM']*****I'll get photo's up tomorrow!*******

Black!

Nothing wrong with it!, not trying to get rid on a lemon! it's not buzzy! i grounded the cavities together!
Used for recording, and practising!

It has the worlds thinnest neck, and the nut is is cut to perfection.

Ive upgraded the bridge to a shaller, adjustable. the one with sliding rails, so you can get string alignment right!

Looking to either trade for anything interesting, or sell for around £500 :)

Ps (must be four string)[/quote]

all the very best with this venture however remember the grass isnt always greener!!!!

[quote name='tom1946' post='1228365' date='May 12 2011, 06:59 AM']Careful Robert, Munkonthehill doesn't like people selling Jags........ :)[/quote]

hahah, im detecting a jag fan?!
I'll only swap for something equally as cool!

...saying that... im having dubts now :/ ha.

[quote name='ben604' post='1228897' date='May 12 2011, 03:01 PM']Ooh, how about a Black Geddy Lee Jazz?[/quote]

Sure!!! I'm for that! Where abounce are you bassed? :)

07875 376 277 give me a call we can chat.

I've actually always wanted a geddy lee bass!

Cheers! Robert.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Robert Manning' post='1261103' date='Jun 8 2011, 12:56 PM']Thanks man :)[/quote]

◊◊◊◊
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgv8VcI8p3Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgv8VcI8p3Y[/url]

SOUND DEMO! OF THIS BASS.

[quote name='mr.noisy' post='1261520' date='Jun 8 2011, 05:48 PM'][url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=138900"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=138900[/url]

i can shot more pics if you're interested and send you via e-mail[/quote]

its it wasn't all black i would snap your hand off, just a but too gothic for me!
Good luck with your trade :)

[quote name='gub' post='1263032' date='Jun 9 2011, 06:24 PM']hi robert i take it thats a no then mate?[/quote]

Oh sorry man, my message might not have sent though ( my inter web is dodgy )

I can go down to £475 But only if the pay is in one hit. (my days are umbers before uni,) hope you understand, thanks!