Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My new jazz

kevbass

Cort GB94 jazz bass made in Korea. Basslines pickups, active circuitry, hipshot tuners. Been gassing for a stingray and a jazz and this bass seemed to tick both boxes. Quality components but without the boutique price tag.

Edited by kevbass

Looks great. Construction looks VERY Lakland, so maybe made in the same factory? May i ask how much?

[quote name='kevbass' post='1224599' date='May 8 2011, 10:22 PM']Cort GB94 jazz bass made in Korea. Basslines pickups, active circuitry, hipshot tuners. Been gassing for a stingray and a jazz and this bass seemed to tick both boxes. Quality components but without the boutique price tag.

[/quote]

[quote name='chriswilliams666' post='1224608' date='May 8 2011, 10:28 PM']Looks great. Construction looks VERY Lakland, so maybe made in the same factory? May i ask how much?[/quote]

It is indeed. Cort make for Lakland, G&L, Ibanez, Fender and I wouldn't mind betting they make the new Sterling range.
Best value for money on the market without a doubt.
Amazing build quality and they can take all the best ideas from the companies they build for.