Why become a member? ×

Spitfire-New Good Weather Pics!

phsycoandy

I take it you are still pleased with your purchase then andy? It certainly looks like it. What then next? A Rumour?

Btw, Bernie is keeping hold of the other one of the triplets for the time being... the jazz configuration on it is pretty different and I think that he has developed a little bit of a soft spot for it. Mind you, he's got mine at the moment and I think I'll have to fight him for it to get it back! I've also put one of his EBS preamps in the Lakland DJ... jeez, that thing is on steroids now!

Edited by EBS_freak

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='139855' date='Feb 13 2008, 08:55 PM']I take it you are still pleased with your purchase then andy? It certainly looks like it. What then next? A Rumour?

Btw, Bernie is keeping hold of the other one of the triplets for the time being... the jazz configuration on it is pretty different and I think that he has developed a little bit of a soft spot for it. Mind you, he's got mine at the moment and I think I'll have to fight him for it to get it back! I've also put one of his EBS preamps in the Lakland DJ... jeez, that thing is on steroids now![/quote]
Whys yours in at Bernies? for a set up?

Ooo im well pleased, and coupled with the mb and the epi, i think i may have found my perfect setup.....except and u knew that was coming I might need a cheap bass for them crap venues and practices where i darent risk becksy!

Edited by phsycoandy