Why become a member? ×

First Markbass experience

Count Bassy

[quote name='TomKent' post='1200179' date='Apr 15 2011, 01:34 AM']They get given them probably. :)[/quote]

And that is why I am finding it difficult to find validity and sincerity in your opinions/view, valid though they may be.

You have a clear bias and combining this with your slightly negative comments, the realist in me is saying 'he's just channeling the voice of Krampera like some corporate ventriloquist dummy... don't listen!'

By the way, I'm TOTALLY biased towards my LMIII, so I didn't really need an excuse to give you the proverbial *fingers in ears 'ner ner nee ner ner, I love my Mark Bass and I don't want to know about anything better for fear of GAS, so I can't hear you, ner ner nee ner ner'*

Edited by skej21

I went from a ABM300 EVOII to a MB SA450 (same cab) and couldn't believe the difference. I was like someone had lifted a blanket off my rig.
That was 5 years ago and ive used MB ever since (other than a few gigs with a GK head).

I do think im getting bored with the MB tone though. I know its not supposed to have one but i can hear it in any bass i put through it.

Edited by dave_bass5

When I say pros, I mean the real 'classical/jazz' minded bassist. Those who are very very dedicated to their playing.

I have no doubt Markbass have some say in this, but despite selling my LM3, id still like a 1x12 combo.

They definitely have clarity. A rubbish bass will sound rubbish! No colour.