Why become a member? ×

Traded now thanks. :D

tom1946

Here for sale as I've never used it is my LB.

30w of pure valve power.
Number 38 of 100 made.

Spec'

Ashdown Little Bastard UK: an iconic, all-tube mini bass amp head.

Rated at 30-Watts, the Ashdown Little Bastard won’t rip your head off, but its EL84-equipped power section is more than capable enough for small gigs. And, of course, it won’t put your back out on the way.

The Ashdown Little Bastard preamp stage employs ECC83 and ECC82 tubes and features High and Low gain inputs, front panel-mounted Effects Send and Return, rotary Bass, Middle and Treble controls with Mid Shift, Bass Shift and Bright switching, Mute switch, rotary Volume control and balanced DI output.

Ashdown Little Bastard UK main features:
Controls: Middle, Bass, Treble, Volume
Bass Shift and Bright switching, Mute switch
ECC83 and ECC82 tubes
High and Low gain inputs
Effects Send and Return on the front panel
Power Output (RMS) 30W
H x W x D (mm) 220 x 400 x 225
Weight (kg) 14

Never been used apart from testing it when I bought it here for £400 a few months ago. It is immaculate.

Looking for £330 delivered or may swap for a Fender Jazz with maple board.

Edited by tom1946

It goes through my Marshall 1x15 cab @300w.
This amp is so powerful through that, it shakes the windows.
Don't think 'oh it's only 30w' because in the real world valve amps are far more powerful than solid state. I can't tell any difference with my Hartke HA3500 combo.

Edited by tom1946

[quote name='tom1946' post='1190265' date='Apr 6 2011, 10:58 AM']It goes through my Marshall 1x15 cab @300w.
This amp is so powerful through that, it shakes the windows.
Don't think 'oh it's only 30w' because in the real world valve amps are far more powerful than solid state. I can't tell any difference with my Hartke HA3500 combo.[/quote]

Valve amps can be very deceiving things! I've used my Orange Tiny Terror guitar amp for gigs through a 4X12, he's only got 15 watts inside him, but boy does he kick it out! Good luck with the sale, looks like a nice amp.