Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 3 EQ - Beautiful As New Condition

Deedee

Hi all

It's time to part company with my beautiful Musicman Stingray bass. Work commitments and the fact that the band rehearse 40 miles away have meant that I've had to knock it on the head.

I purchased the bass brand new in early 2009 and along with an old Trace Elliott rig that I bought through basschat, I finally managed to fulfil the boyhood dream of owning a real Stingray and a Trace!! :)

Alas, the Trace has already been sold to a good home and I now need to find one for the Stingray. The bass is still in mint condition without a scratch. 3 band EQ in [color="#800080"]Pearl blue [/color]with black scratchplate and a beautiful maple neck complete with Musicman case, still with the original polishing cloth and case keys! It plays great and sounds even better.

I'm in South Yorkshire.

[s]Price: £900[/s] [s][/s] [color="#0000FF color#800080"][color="#800080"][s]Price drop £700[/s][/color][/color] ##SOLD ##

Many thanks for looking

Edited by Deedee

[quote name='Deedee' post='1189822' date='Apr 5 2011, 10:25 PM']Hi all

It's time to part company with my beautiful Musicman Stingray bass. Work commitments and the fact that the band rehearse 40 miles away have meant that I've had to knock it on the head.

I purchased the bass brand new in early 2009 and along with an old Trace Elliott rig that I bought through basschat, I finally managed to fulfil the boyhood dream of owning a real Stingray and a Trace!! :)

Alas, the Trace has already been sold to a good home and I now need to find one for the Stingray. The bass is still in mint condition without a scratch. 3 band EQ in Electric blue with black scratchplate and a beautiful maple neck complete with Musicman case, still with the original polishing cloth and case keys! It plays great and sounds even better.

I'm in South Yorkshire.

Price: £900

Many thanks for looking[/quote]

Price Drop

Now £800

Many thanks

As the sun's out, I thought I'd add a few seasonal outdoor pics! :)

The one towards the sky would make a good desktop pic actually - quite arty!!!!!!

Cheers

Edited by Deedee

[quote name='Shawman' post='1201791' date='Apr 16 2011, 01:27 PM']i'm guessing you won't be interested in trade + cash?[/quote]

Hi

I'm looking for a straight sale, although if there was something 'interesting' of relatively low value I may be interested.

Cheers

[quote name='LemonCello' post='1204411' date='Apr 19 2011, 08:30 AM']That 'sky' pic is very well done!

Worth every penny of the asking price too. Good luck with your sale.

LC[/quote]

Many thanks Lc. I agree, the market's slow but that doesn't mean people should give gear away. I'd sooner mothball it for a couple of years!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='jackers' post='1216395' date='May 1 2011, 10:39 AM']that is a gorgeous bass.

i'm currently trying to sell my p-bass. if i manage to sell it and this is still around you will definitely be getting a pm from me :)[/quote]

Many thanks. Hope your P sells!

Saturday Bump !