Why become a member? ×

2005 Fender Jazz bass USA - FS/FT

jay-syncro

My 2005 USA Fender Jazz bass is up for grabs. It is in excellent condition and comes with the added bonus of a Badass 3 bridge, recent set up with new D'addario XL's, strap locks and a Hiscox hard case. The bass weighs in at a touch over nine pounds.

It's a great bass but I just have too many at the moment!

SOLD

Edited by jay-syncro

[quote name='Robert Manning' post='1204831' date='Apr 19 2011, 02:48 PM']If thats around in a month or so, ill take it of your hands! (if i can get money sorted!, always wanted a black on black!)[/quote]

She's a beaut!

Bump for added trade option.

[quote name='jay-syncro' post='1196085' date='Apr 11 2011, 06:57 PM']There are a few of us Kentish types kicking around on here![/quote]

Oh yes, indeed there are!

Jay's a great guy to deal with and he knows his basses, so i'm not only sure this be an easy transaction but also a a great bass.

C

[quote name='Beedster' post='1211007' date='Apr 25 2011, 04:41 PM']Oh yes, indeed there are!

Jay's a great guy to deal with and he knows his basses, so i'm not only sure this be an easy transaction but also a a great bass.

C[/quote]

Cheers Chris :)

Any offers out there chaps? Somebody must want a none-more-black Jazz in their life.

[quote name='et1058' post='1225395' date='May 9 2011, 06:43 PM']Hi again :)

What is the nut width and serial number?[/quote]

Hi

It's a standard Jazz so the neck is 1.5'' wide at the nut. The serial number is Z4167846. Also I've just weighed the bass and it's a touch over nine pounds.

Cheers

[quote name='jay-syncro' post='1225516' date='May 9 2011, 08:19 PM']Hi

It's a standard Jazz so the neck is 1.5'' wide at the nut. The serial number is Z4167846. Also I've just weighed the bass and it's a touch over nine pounds.

Cheers[/quote]

Jay, that's a stupidly low price mate, behave, I've seen MIJ's fetch more!

Hi mate,

I'm new on here and looking for a geddy Lee but this jazz isn't far off. Would you be interested in a trade for a Prs Mira x? It's a longshot but worth an ask. I'm based in Kent too so could drive to meet you.

Let me know and I'll email pics if needed

Cheers

Vince

[quote name='Beedster' post='1225547' date='May 9 2011, 08:49 PM']Jay, that's a stupidly low price mate, behave, I've seen MIJ's fetch more![/quote]

I know mate but I'm seriously trying to trim the collection a bit! (I could swap them all for your P bass? Job done!) :)

[quote name='Chenzman' post='1225617' date='May 9 2011, 09:53 PM']Hi mate,

I'm new on here and looking for a geddy Lee but this jazz isn't far off. Would you be interested in a trade for a Prs Mira x? It's a longshot but worth an ask. I'm based in Kent too so could drive to meet you.

Let me know and I'll email pics if needed

Cheers

Vince[/quote]

Sorry, Vince, that's got too many strings for me. Good luck with your quest to find a Geddy.

Come on guys, stop messing about, this is a major bargain. Jay's a top guy to deal with and I would be sorely tempted to go for this if it wasn't for my strong dislike of Jazz Basses generally! Having said that, if I was going to have a Jazz, this colour scheme would be the one; imagine what that baby looks like with shiny chrome PUP and bridge covers? You don't need to play it, you just hang it on the wall, or have it on a stand behind you on stage whilst you hold it all together with your Precision :)