Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* G&L Tribute L-2000 blueburst

73Jazz

I bought this bass as a backup for a short tour, but never used it.
unfortunately there is a [s]small[/s] blemish at the bass side of the body(from previous owner), except for this, the bass is in an amazing condition.
you can see that on the pictures. i never played the bass, as i am an old fender addict.
You can see that the plastic is still on the electronic cover on the back.

Price including shipping with insurance in europe is 350,- GBP
If you have further questions or you want to see more pics or a specific detail, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I will provide you with everything, i am able to.
Please see also my feedback thread here on basschat.

Edited by 73Jazz

Yummy. Blueburst is the best. :)

I'm only going to say this because I know there is a language difference here, but I'm not sure "small blemish" is the phrase to describe what I'm seeing, although I do feel the price approximately reflects the damage... give or take. :)

As there were further questions about how bad the blemish is, i want you all to know how this looks for real.
In my eyes it isn`t that much or bad, nothing that would worry or would concern me..but i am used to really old vintage basses:)

As every person has his own understanding of good and bad, it is very important for me that you see how it is and judge for your own.
If this fits your "good" or not. That both partners are happy with the deal , for me, stands over all.
So i tried to do a video, to show how "it is". Now it is up to you to decide. Hope that helps for your confidence, your decision and clears maybe some concerns.

Edited by 73Jazz

The OP has described his item perfectly and illustrated it with accurate pictures. I f I bought this I would be in no doubt as to what I was getting and I don't understand the semantics of 'ding' (sounds cute!), or blemish (genetic?). Good honest advert.

[quote name='merello' post='1182494' date='Mar 30 2011, 05:34 PM']The OP has described his item perfectly and illustrated it with accurate pictures. I f I bought this I would be in no doubt as to what I was getting and I don't understand the semantics of 'ding' (sounds cute!), or blemish (genetic?). Good honest advert.[/quote]

+1 -- And Maurice ( 73Jazz ) is very helpful and honest guy!

[quote name='spaz91' post='1194655' date='Apr 10 2011, 03:51 PM']I can offer you a Squier CV Precision and some nice pedals. :)[/quote]

Sorry i have to pass on this one, i don`t like Agathis.
Thank you very much for your offer.

[quote name='jwlkr' post='1194621' date='Apr 10 2011, 03:16 PM']il give you my MIM p for it
thats all i got sorry hahah[/quote]

you have a PM
Thank you

• 2 weeks later...