Why become a member? ×

Cheapest daisy chain?

thatgrantboy

As it says in the title really...just wondering what the cheapest one I could get is.

I've got a boss PSA 240 to power my korg pitchblack pedal, which I will in turn intend to use to power the rest of the pedals on my board.

So far, ive got the korg, behringer vt DI box, russian bassballs, gfx chorus (soon) and i'm also looking to add a wah pedal, like the cry baby or similar.

I'm pretty sure all are 9v, and will be fine for daisy chaining. Will the psa be fine for it too?

Just after a cheap daisy chain to go from the korg to the rest of the pedals.

Thankingyou.

Edited by thatgrantboy

Haha thats good to know!

The behringer will be on permanently, as I use that just to shape the tone going into my amp head. But I can't see me ever using the bassballs, chorus and wah together at one time, in any combination! Although I'm sure I'll try at some point for the hell of it :)

[quote name='Doddy' post='1174660' date='Mar 24 2011, 02:02 PM']Try Johnny Shredfreak. They're only a couple of quid there and they're good quality.[/quote]
Nice one Doddy, been keeping my eyes out for something like this, mine is on its way :)