Why become a member? ×

Bugera 'THE NUKE' Price drop

heapster

For Sale Bugera– 'NUKE' BTX 36000 bass amplifier 3600 watts in bridge mode, 800w, 1380w and 1950w per channel in stereo mode at 8,4 and 2 ohms respectively. Comprehensive front panel with compression sweep mid and adjustable crossover as well as a nine-band switchable graphic. Rear panel has balanced line outs a stereo effect loop, tuner, foot-switch and inserts for channels A and B. Foot-switch is unused and only gigged 10 - 12 times in a rack. Comes in original box and packaging. Have 'done the dirty' and gone and bought an Ampeg. £225 o.n.o.

Edited by heapster

[quote name='noirpunk' post='1170052' date='Mar 20 2011, 09:18 PM']Was looking at one of these a while back but couldn't find a cab that could handle the power load that I could feasably transport.[/quote]

BareFaced Big One?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

This, plus 6 x MarkBass 610 cabs or even 8 Hartke 410XL

That would wipe the smile off many a guitarist's face. Not sure my car would be too pleased - or my back for that matter.

Edited by P-T-P

• 2 months later...

[quote name='noirpunk' timestamp='1300655880' post='1170052']
Was looking at one of these a while back but couldn't find a cab that could handle the power load that I could feasably transport.
This amp is literally staduim loud and I want it!!!
[/quote]
Yes, very useful at the stadiums.... So.. when is your next Wembley gig? :lol: